(WAGW vest w/ fur trimming, BestFinds ThriftShop bustier, thrifted shorts, Parisian laced-up booties)
We have been noticing the resurgence of fur in fashion lately. But since it’s very impossible to wear a fur coat in our country because of its tropical weather, I was very thrilled to wear one when I saw these vest with a fur trimming from WAGW. And I wore these on our way home from Baguio City.
And oh I got tagged in these two awards by fellow blogger Ace Du-Chua of Picture Me Love. I'm very flattered for the recognition. Thank you so much for passing it to me, I deeply appreciate it. :)
1. I love everything with a touch of art on it
2. I love food but I don’t know how to cook. And chocolates really, really make me happy. It’s my comfort food.
3. I have a fear in public speaking.
4. My dream destination is Paris, France.
5. Most items in my closet are thrifted.
6. I shop when stressing out
7. I work in a call center industry and I want to have my own fashion line.
and my seven stylish ICONS who deserves these awards:
1. Kookie Buhain of DEATHBYPLATFORMS (http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/)
2. Patricia Prieto of PARADIGMA (http://itspatriciaprieto.blogspot.com/)
3. Lissa Kahayon (http://www.chictopia.com/lissakahayon)
4. Nicole Warne of GARYPEPPERVINTAGE (http://www.garypeppervintage.blogspot.com/)
5. Johanna Ladrido of ONLY THE MARVELOUS (http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com/)
6. Lexi Gancayco owner of THE SECONDHAND SHOP
7. Kryz Uy of THIRSTYTHOUGHT