Saturday, May 7, 2011

Colors You Wear Relfects Your Mood

 (thrifted pink blazer, FOLDED&HUNG blue tank top, paint-splashed leggings, ASIAN VOGUEGianmarco Lorenzi 2011 wedges, purple beads)
Blue is the coolest color - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, and twilight. Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. A pink carnation means "I will never forget you".
We all have those days when we wake up in the morning and stare blankly into our closets and think, “What in the world am I going to wear today?” Last Friday, it was a very colorful and playful work outfit which matched my joyous vibe that day. haha!!! Blue has been one of my color obsessions since I was young and I wasn't a big fan of the blue + hot pink (the Barbie colors) combo but I think that I may have spotted my new color trend. LOL

6 comments:

  1. love your pink blazer! great find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love those pants, so fun!

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the photos!! they're so fun to look at :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you look good in the outfit. it is a happy outfit ^_^ thanks for dropping by my blog btw. :) appreciate it :)
    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! deserves more hype! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive always loved your style babe! followed you!

    ReplyDelete